Busting with the fresh flavour of peas combined with refreshing mint. With avocado for creaminess and the antioxidant properties of green tea.
- Start by blitzing 3 tablespoons pumpkin seeds and set aside a third for sprinkling on top (if you fancy a little texture contrast)
- Fill blender cup to 250ml mark with frozen Peas
- Steep matcha green tea bag in 250ml boiling water for 3 mins then pour over peas
- Leave for 5 minutes while prepping other ingredients
- Add 1 tablespoon chia seeds first to benefit from soaking time
- Then add:
- 1 small avocado
- Handful fresh mint leaves
- 1 tablespoons flax
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin seeds
- 2 teaspoons turmeric
- 6 grinds salt
Blend then add nut milk to your desired consistency.
Spinkle over the ground pumpkin seeds if you set aside earlier.